Monday 9 September 2013

"The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy."

Well said Yves Saint-Laurent, well said. 


I love the routine of putting my make up on in the mornings and I'm also very very nosy and love reading other blog posts about everyday make up so I thought I'd share my make up bag with you all...


So this is what I put on my face to make me just that little bit more presentable to the world;
Mac Face and Body Foundation, Benefit Erase Paste, Benefit Pore-fessional, Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner, Bourjois 16h Liner Pinceau, No7 Eyebrow pencil, Mac Magnetic Attraction Mineralize Eye Shadow (used as a blush), Mac Goldmine Frost, HD Brows Brow Beater aaaaaand Benefit They're Real! Mascara. 
The foundation and blusher brushes I use are from Body Shop and the eyeshadow brush is NARS. 
Wow, sounds like a lot when I list it!My make up bag is from Topshop and I love it, fits so much but isn't too bulky. 


The two things I could not and would not live without are the Mac Face and Body foundation and the Mac Magnetic Attraction Mineralize Eye Shadow that I use as a blusher. The foundation is almost like a tinted moisturiser and gives a really nice natural dewy finish. At just £27 for 120ml its the best value Mac foundation, this is my second bottle and my first lasted me almost a year of using it everyday! It's great if you only need a light coverage and works perfectly alongside a good concealer. 


The eyeshadow/blusher hybrid is the love of my make up life. The make up artist at the Mac store in Westfield was amaaazing, so amazing that I ended up spending about £60, but that's another story... He swept it across my cheeks and then that was it! It leaves a really nice shimmer on my cheeks which subtle and natural looking, big thumbs up from me :)
 I sadly dropped it in the bathroom last week which it why its crumbled slightly AND they've discontinued it so I'm on the hunt for a new one. 

What's in your make up bag?

:) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ahh love all of these products. love your blog and instagram

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete